Wedding Tent: $700-$1000 (full weekend)
The perfect tent for an outdoor wedding. This tent has no center poles meaning you can setup your floor plan any way you like without worrying about poles getting in the way. Poles limit most tents to a 18'x18' dance floor, but for most weddings that's just not enough space. Our tent allows for a dance floor of any size and our 24'x28' dance floor fits nicely under the tent, with room to spare.
There is more to your wedding than one day, so we give you the tent for the whole weekend. It is great for rehearsal dinners or an afterglow.
- Open layout (No center poles)
- Limited annoying tent stakes
- Free LED string lighting
- $500 OFF Dance Floor
- $1000 - 80' x 40' This is good for up to 250 guest
- $800 - 60' x 40' good for up to 170 guests
- $700 - 40' x 40' good for 130 guests
- Free string lighting
- Free up-lighting
- $500 OFF Dance Floor (when rented with tent)
In order to help you put together your layout, we have made a printable diagram. The dimensions 1 inch = 5 feet.
How to use:
- Right click and select "save as"
- Open image and print on 8.5"x 11" paper (make sure to have no margins)
- Cut out tables and dance floor
- Mark a poster board or a large piece of paper for your tent size
8" x 16" (40'x80' tent)
8" x 12" (40'x60' tent)
8" x 8" (40'x40' tent)
- Lay the cutouts on the poster and try various layouts
Large Dance Floor: $500-$1000
We now also offer a 24'x28' wood print vinyl dance floor. Standard portable floors are 18' x 18' making them 324 square feet. Ours is a whopping 672 square feet and almost no height, so it's not a tripping hazard like other floors. Our dance floor can be used indoor and outdoor on most flat surfaces. It looks like beautiful real wood and is great for dancing while not too slippery.
- $1000 With sub-floor
- $500 Without the sub-floor
(Sub-floor not needed for most hard flat surfaces)